Software developer acknowledged for talents conceptualizing and directing the development and continuous refinement of advanced technology solutions to meet clients’ needs. Sophisticated programming knowledge combines with well-honed problem solving strengths to meet the challenges of business economics, client needs and technical innovation. Microsoft Certified Professional with over 10+ years of experience in client/Server and web technologies and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Working for Eclipse Computing in it’s US office for the past 12 years and currently holding a position as Director of Technology and Development. I have designed and Developed “Eclipse Royalty & Rights Managment System” for Microsoft Dynamics GP. I have involved in many noted Microsoft Dynamics GP implementations in different capacities.
- Certified Dexterity Software Engineer (CDSE)
- Certified on Microsoft SQL Server Design and Implementation (MCP)
- Certified on Microsoft Dynamics GP Installation and Configuration. (MCP)
- Designed and developed Royalty & Rights Management System for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- EDI Control Panel for Microsoft Dynamics GP – a middleware web-based application that integrate inbound and outbound EDI transmissions with GP and the trading partners. We use Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 and Covast EDI Accelerator for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010.
- Eclipse Dynamics Portal – a web-based sales modules that works with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Email Notification Utility for Microsoft Dynamics
- Exchange Rate integration Utility – a automated utility that integrate exchange rates from European Central Bank website into Microsoft Dynamics GP.