Software developer acknowledged for talents conceptualizing and directing the development and continuous refinement of advanced technology solutions to meet clients’ needs. Sophisticated programming knowledge combines with well-honed problem-solving strengths to meet the challenges of business economics, client needs, and technical innovation. Microsoft Certified Professional with over 24+ years of experience in client/Server and web technologies and Microsoft Dynamics GP (18+ yrs).
I have designed and Developed “Royalty & Rights Management System” for Microsoft Dynamics GP , which is currently implemented in about 35+ client locations in US and abroad. I have involved in many noted Microsoft Dynamics GP implementations in different capacities.
Certified Dexterity Software Engineer (CDSE)
Certified on Microsoft SQL Server Design and Implementation (MCP)
Certified on Microsoft Dynamics GP Installation and Configuration. (MCP)
- Designed and developed Royalty & Rights Management System for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- EDI Control Panel for Microsoft Dynamics GP – a web-based application that integrates inbound and outbound EDI transmissions with GP and the trading partners. We used Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 and Covast EDI Accelerator for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 to complete EDI document processing.
- Eclipse Dynamics Portal – a web-based sales modules that work with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Email Notification Utility for Microsoft Dynamics.
- Exchange Rate integration Utility – an automated utility that integrates exchange rates from European Central Bank website into Microsoft Dynamics GP.