We are proud to announce the official release of the Eclipse Royalty and Rights Management System (ERRMS) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013. Dynamics GP 2013 builds on a strong product foundation and introduces significant new and enhanced features and capabilities across the solution, including an innovative new web client. Since the release of Dynamics GP 2013 in December 2012, we have been working hard to ensure that we develop and enhance ERRMS so that it integrates seamlessly with the latest Microsoft Dynamics GP software.
ERRMS for Dynamics GP 2013 is loaded with enhancements, specifically in the areas of royalty payments and royalty expense deductions. In the royalty payments area, there is an enhanced royalty advance recoupment and reserve for return calculation process. Users can now set up partial advance recoupment against the earned royalty amount. The partial recoupment can be based on a fixed amount or a percentage of total payable royalty earning. The enhanced reserve for return handles reserve withholding and reserve liquidation based on the distribution channel.
Other important features in this release include:
- Manual advance payment entry
- Manual expense entry
- Enhanced rights transaction entry – the system can now calculate royalty earnings based on net or gross revenue earnings
- Flexibility to select “Post through general ledger” for all General Ledger transactions
- Supported calculation of Bad Debt deduction based on distribution channels
- Revised SQL Reports
- Full compatibility with the new Dynamics GP 2013 web client.
To speak to us about the enhancements in ERRMS for Dynamics GP 2013, call us on +1 201 210 8264 or +1 201746-6255 ext. 201