Royalty Management System for Dynamics GP
Eclipse Royalty and Rights Management System is the only comprehensive intellectual property management application designed for the midmarket in the Dynamics GP market space. The solution combines software, services and ongoing support tailored specifically for publishing companies who manage royalties and rights. Our solution is built upon our extensive experience servicing clients in similar industries. We strive to improve process, accounting and management of intellectual property. Built on the Microsoft Dynamics™ GP foundation, ERRMS will automate royalty payments and sub-license income, helping you to meet regulatory, management and tax requirement.
The Eclipse Rights and Royalty Management System (ERRMS) is specifically designed for organizations that need to capture, control and report on royalty contracts. If you’re affiliated with the publishing, media, music, video, sports, and trademark industries, ERRMS offers you the following capabilities:
- A simple method of integrating royalty-and-rights management accounting
- Multiple royalty payments for a single product or product line- Simple or complex-tiered payments- Schedule payments monthly, quarterly, annually, or semi-annually, or whenever you designate
- Comprehensive audit trails and reports
- Specifying information requirements for various royalty contracts
- Managing royalty statements for multiple owners, rights, and other special terms
- The ability to process millions of transactions for tens of thousands of SKUs
- The elimination of manual labor-intensive royalty-management routines
Unlike stand-alone solutions requiring extensive and expensive programming and support, ERRMS is powered by and fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics GP. This integrated solution eliminates the burden created by manual and separate royalty accounting systems. We offer streamlined workflow and efficient processing routines so that you can manage your entire business from a single platform. ERRMS eliminates the time-consuming process of gathering data from multiple databases and manually calculating various levels of royalty payments to respective royalty licensors. The Microsoft Dynamics GP system calculates a royalty amount on sales order processing transactions that contain items assigned to a royalty code in the royalty management system module. Our powerful software has proven beneficial for some of the most noteworthy corporations and organizations in the world, including The Walt Disney Company, Major League Baseball (MLB), the National Football League (NFL), the National Hockey League (NHL), the National Basketball Association (NBA), the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and others.